Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Looking good....

So Dr. H thought that the PET scan results were that of a "done too early" PET scan. Meaning that the brightness that was reflecting on the scan was showing areas of activity in an area that had been under stress from surgery.

He said that internally I am healing "very well."
I did not of course enjoy the exam or the dilation one bit. Dr. Ha did mention to me that I could be sedated for the next one as he knows I am not at all comfortable. It is only about a 12 minute procedure but man it is the WORST!!!!

I am going to think about the sedation as I will have to do this three more times.....Dr. H is thinking that in three weeks after the dilation in week three from now we can follow up with SURGERY!!!!

Today I am officially 7 weeks post surgery and so if in three weeks we will have surgery than it will be 10 weeks plus a few days. I am thinking it will be actually done in week 11. But I am so dreaming of surgery day!!!

Praying for continued healing. Thank you for all you prayers.
ML

1 comment:

  1. Still praying. Isn't it a bit ironic that you were once fearing surgery and now you're welcoming it... God works in the most mysterious of ways! We're so thrilled things are healing so well for you!

    ReplyDelete