Monday, January 18, 2010

Not....

Not so bad. My dilation today that is. Maybe it had to do with the pain pill I took prior to leaving the house AND the happy pill called Xanax at the doctors office. It was quick too. Much quicker than in weeks past. NORMALLY the worst 12 minutes of my life. This week 4 minutes top and it wasn't terrible. Dr.H said it was almost perfect, right how we want it to be (the pouch that is) and quick. He said that it had nothing to do with the meds but I might have to disagree as the pain....pretty much not there. Thank God. Because you know how much I love Dilation Mondays. UGH.

So tomorrow I am nine weeks, nine weeks post surgery! Three weeks til the 12 week mark. I can not believe how quickly these weeks have flown. I am so grateful that healing has happened and that we have dates planned to finish the plan. The colon removal plan that is.

Next week we will know for sure. The procedure on the 27th will be all telling.

Pray for NO LEAKS please.

Hope your week is blessed!!!

2 comments:

  1. It's good to hear things are going so well. I hope they continue. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete