Monday, February 1, 2010

check.

I took care of the pre operative blood work and screen today.

It felt nice to get it done and know that I was seeing the light at the end of the tunnel from step one of two surgeries.

Lately I have become confident that step two is approaching and will happen in can you rejoice with me in just a week and a few hours left in what we know as today. It is amazing the journey your mind takes when walking down this surgery road. Depending on where you are you might want the surgery. Or in my case hate every minute of having to have it. But you know what....I needed it! It, with the hand of God, saved me and my family from some very dark days. I believe this surgery saved my life!

Now that I can see that and I have survived over 10 weeks with my friendly appliance I can honestly say that it HAS NOT been as bad as I had imagined it to be. I have been very prayerful that these weeks would pass with healing and no drama. That prayer has been answered. I think your prayers for me have been answered too as I know many of you prayed for me to get well, to be patient and for my family. We have survived these last few weeks and I am so thankful for your prayers!

So clock is ticking down and soon I will hit 11 weeks.
11 weeks post surgery with one week to go for surgery two!

2 comments:

  1. You're much calmer this time around...knowing what you're in store for helps, right? You continue to be in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete