Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year's Eve 2010

Wow! This year is quickly drawing to a close.

I can say that I am happy to have it fall "behind" me...ha! ha!

Last year on New Year's Eve I was in so much anticipation of the new year coming because it was one step closer to my second surgery.

Now that it is wrapping up I am thankful for the great strides in recovery I have made.

I am looking forward to a blessed 2011 with GREAT health and remaining cancer free as I will in 2011 start year two of five being followed by the oncologist. I think I have mentioned that while my cancer was removed at surgery time I still need to be followed. Crazy how I was given the statistics of a five year mortality rate for colon cancer. I surely hope I will beat the odds. God grant me that.

2011...I great you...just minutes away now.

No comments:

Post a Comment