Tuesday, June 16, 2009

my mind is spinning

So I have tapped into some information from "Real People" on their road to and through surgery for Ulcerative Colitis with a complete removal. I can relate to them in knowing that I have at one point or another been as sick or quite close to it but the hard part is reeling in all the information once you have it. Another thing that is bothering me is that I have yet to find a patient's story that is presenting like me. No colitis symptoms for years just recent discovery of High Grade Dysplasia. I am left with only one option.....having the surgery. No medications to take. No alternative surgery. A decision is already made. I have no choice. That is really something that is bringing me down. I have no say in it. All my control is gone.

However, this evening my hubby left these words on the computer screen for me to find. It lifted me up and gave me some happy tears. Thanks honey bunny, I love you!


I love you ML
Stay positive!!!
We'll get you through this.

2 comments:

  1. Aw! Such a sweet guy! Praying for you ML - keep us posted and let me know if you need anything at all, k? Big hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet hubby! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete