Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tomorrow

Tomorrow I will go visit Dr. B.
Dr. B delivered both of my babies. Tomorrow we will discuss fertility issues that my future surgery...the one that I have no choice but to have, may bring into my life.
I pray that after a full year of recovery we will be able to have another baby.
My desire to grow our family is strong. I know right now I should not focus on such an issue but I feel that I need to be aware of everything that I might face as I head into my journey. I understand that fertility issues may arise from the surgery but they may not. I just need to understand more and whether or not my current OB would be able to care for me if we should be so blessed in our future.

So tomorrow I hope that just another piece to this puzzle will be solved and that my heart and mind continues to be placed at ease.

stay well,
ML

3 comments:

  1. I hope your visit tomorrow will bring only joy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll keep praying for you... keep us posted:)

    ReplyDelete