Friday, August 14, 2009

Guess what I am getting for my birthday?

Well the day after my birthday technically.


I am getting a "colon reduction!" Blah ha ha! I kill myself!

Okay so if this is going to happen, really happen than I have to get through it the best I can right.
So seeing that I have always wanted to have some "work" done I will just consider this being the start to the new and improved me. Grin.

So September 23 I will be admitted to Methodist hospital with a surgery time of 5:45am

We will be checking into a hotel the night before in the medical center as I will have to be up hours prior doing some lovely "prep" work for this surgery to be a go.

Anxiety is setting in but I am trying to occupy my time with things such as housework, MOPS, meet the teacher night for Campbell next week, preschool starting a week later, starting a new business, finding a therapist to "talk" it all out with, going to church, working out and let's see what else? Any thing else sign me up as I want to get it all in before some serious down time.

Finally praying, praying for peace in my heart to trust this will all work out for all involved.
ML

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for peace. Thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My prayers are with you. God is with you through all of this too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing your sense of humor about this. Part of my prayer is that it would continue! :) Also praying for the peace that passes understanding... a peace that goes so deep, you don't understand it, your husband doesn't understand it, the world doesn't understand it. But Jesus does... and will. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete