Wednesday, November 4, 2009

hard to believe

It is hard to believe that in two weeks I will have been 24 hours post surgery.
I am feeling much more at ease than in September prior to my original surgery date.
I am choosing not to fear this. This is a miracle that was placed before me back in June.
I could have not gotten the colonoscopy right? I could still not know that there is a very high chance that I was on my way to developing cancer. So I am choosing not to place blame but rather be thankful for the blessings that I have been given during this portion of time in my life. I continue to focus on the fact that God will not forsake me. He is with me constantly. I have made a decision to give it all to HIM. Is this hard? Yes. Yes, there are still moments when I want to cry and blame God for this speed bump. But I must keep moving forward knowing, really knowing that God did not "do" this too me. God will heal me with the knowledge he has in trusted to doctors and other medical caregivers. God will heal me.
ML

4 comments:

  1. He WILL heal you! Praying for you, friend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great attitude! Praying that everything goes EXACTLY like you want. The offer still stands from my husband if you ever have questions (I know you have a great dr)or would just like to talk to someone (a nurse) who has had the same surgery!
    Blessings on you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you ML. He is in total control even when you feel like you have none. Blessings my sweet sister.

    ReplyDelete