Sunday, November 1, 2009

November 1st

It's November 1st, 2009

In 17 days I will have my surgery.
I am walking with God at this very moment....I know I do always but it is more "real" to me that he is with me. I guess it's true that when you are sick or hurt you find "more" in your friends. The song what a friend I have in Jesus comes to mind.

So as I get closer I am going to find comfort in the thought that He will never leave me.

Happy November everyone....make it one to remember.
I don't think I will ever forget November 2009.

1 comment:

  1. Keep that faith in the Lord, and everything will be just fine! That doesn't mean you won't hit a bump in the road, but it does mean that He will be with you and that He is in control! Its been 5 weeks already since my surgery, and I'm doing considerably very well! Praying for you! Keep strong! :) Jessica

    ReplyDelete