Wednesday, September 23, 2009

this was what I got the eve before my birthday.


Playroom, where buckets are collecting drops of water from the ceiling.


The dripping ceiling in playroom which we are sure will give way.

Mess from the fallen ceiling as we clean up.

Her bedding was taken down right away to the washer as it was covered except where she laid her sweet self, sleeping soundly.

The hole. Doesn't look as bad in this picture but it is terrible. the air handler sits right there and I was SO scared it was going to crash right through.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I am sorry you had to celebrate it with a leak! I did get your sweet package in the mail. Thank you so much! I am glad you commented though, because I was not sure who sent it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And yet Campbell was unharmed! Thank God her angels were protecting her while she slept :) Hope the mess is a little less messy now!!!

    ReplyDelete