Monday, September 28, 2009

a week later

Well it is a week later and life seems to be on track. We still have a hole, it is covered up but it is still there. The playroom ceiling never caved in but is peeling badly. Constant sweeping. The A/C was replaced today and man that was a big job. Not that I did it but those guys were working all day and sweating badly. It was warm here today but it is HOT in the attic! I have some dry wall guys coming for bids to repair the hole and the ceiling in playroom. Than when that is done I will get the carpets cleaned professionally. All this has been a great distraction but I have to admit that now I just have more time to worry about my new surgery date. I honestly hope I don't go through the emotions that I did leading up to Monday of last week. I was a mess. I cried so often and got mad too easily. Mainly, I cried. I cried a lot. So when the 17th of November draws closer I hope that there is less crying and certainly no remodeling or home improvements of the unapproved kind.

Praying and searching for drywall,
ML

1 comment: