Monday, October 5, 2009

November 17th

That is the day my surgery has be rescheduled for. So again the waiting starts, the anxiety comes and goes. My biggest concern today is should I postpone the surgery until after the new year. I know, I know. I have to get it done. I have to do what is best. I just would like to feel 100% during the holidays.

I am almost certain that I will always find an excuse but seriously the thought of pushing it back for my own holiday happiness doesn't sound so bad to me. BUT. BUT what if waiting causes issues. I would never know now would I. Only one knows for sure and He certainly isn't going to disclose that too me. So. So I shall dwell on this thought for a while. I learned today that worry and mediation have the same mechanical functions just a difference in thoughts. So basically if you know how to worry, you know how to meditate. Never thought of it that way. I know for sure I am a worrier. Off to meditate.

ML

No comments:

Post a Comment