Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Count down gearing up again

So it is getting closer to another 30 day count down until surgery.
I am not feeling as anxious at the moment. However, I do not want a repeat performance of the last 48 hours prior to surgery. Just say no to unexpected home caused renovations!

I am pretty sure that as the clock winds down and the day approaches I will feel the anxiety and emotions overtake me. I just roll that way. But for now I am going to be "present" in all that I can do and will be doing in the days prior to my surgery. For there will be days ahead of me that I will not be altogether with it after the big removal.

So here is to happy thoughts, whole hearted prayer and joyful days!

ML

2 comments:

  1. Thoughts are with you. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kari, What non profit do you work for? Do you have a blog? I cant link back to you. Thanks for coming by.

    ReplyDelete