Monday, October 26, 2009

Counseling

I went to some pre surgery counseling today.
It was refreshing and gave me a great perspective.
A new way I MUST look at things.
I have been running on emotions and I must let my mind take control of my thoughts.
I must not run SCARED but rather run with TRUST.

Something I am thinking about tonight is Isaiah 26:3
Specifically the words "whose mind" in that scripture.

When I switch my thinking and my views (not self centered but Christ centered) I will find that I will be more at peace. I believe this to be true.

If you would like to leave me a verse that you like to TRUST in please feel free to do so.

Till the next post I am thankful for all the blessings in my life. I am confident that I will be taken care of and carried at times when I can walk no more.

God has blessed me with a "long" small intestine, I believe this to be true. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Psalm 91 is my absolutely favorite chapter in the entire bible! It focuses on our safety... Anyway, something to dwell on....He that dwells in the secret place of The Most High, shall abide under the shadow of The Almighty...and I will say of the Lord, He is my Refuge & my Fortress, my God in whom I trust.

    Read it and focus on it - you are under HYis wing and He won't let anything evil come near you!!! Its His promise to you...hold on tight to it!!!

    ReplyDelete