Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Procrastinating clean out.

So here I am blogging. Reading blogs and checking Facebook, yahoo mops board and email. All the while procrastinating the worst part of the day before a colonoscopy. Drinking this terrible terrible solution that will "clean" out your insides. I have already not eaten all day, swallowed the laxatives at the assigned time, drank only clear liquids or the liquids that were on the "approved" list. Now, it's time. Ugh! I hate, hate, hate this part. Did I mention HATE!

Wish me luck on getting it down as often I fight back vomiting. Too much information.....read the disclaimer to the side.

Also, please please pray for me tonight. Please ask the great healer upstairs to spare me from surgery. Please allow for the first diagnosis to be incorrect. I so want to hear good news tomorrow when I wake from my sedated nap. Bless Dr. E with the ability to kindly break the news if there is no change and surgery is then moved up on the "to do" list. And may he sing praises to the Lord if there is Good News when I wake.

Please let my colon be dysplasia and cancer free. Amen!
ML

5 comments:

  1. Prayers for you, sweet friend. I know from my parents' experience that those drinks are no picnic. At least you get a nap tomorrow, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers indeed. Let us know how things went as soon as you feel up to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries, dear friend. You have quite a bit on your plate. Besides what I came up with, sort of just fell into my lap. For the nb baby boy, I ordered a personalized (with his name)growth chart. It's super adorable and something I know the parents will love. For the big sister (16 month old) I got her an age appropriate baby doll that she can play with and mimic her mother's actions with the new baby. sort of keep her involved through play.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying!! And hoping it goes far better than you ever expected.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Prayers and thoughts are with you!

    ReplyDelete