Thursday, December 31, 2009

areas of concern

So I called in and talked to the nurse. She said "Mrs. Guy, the PET scan revealed some areas of concern and Dr. B would like to see you next week to discuss." I asked her where the areas of concern were. She said in the area I had surgery and else where. That the doctor would tell me more. My heart beating loudly and tears running down my face I ask if there is any way I could meet with her today!!!! There is no way I can go the weekend w/o knowing more. She checks the schedule and says "is 11:15 this morning a good time?" My reply "Yes. 11:15 will be fine."

If possible could you please lift me up in good thoughts and prayers at 11:15.

ML

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely!!! Praying hard for you!!! I'm sorry you're back on this emotional roller coaster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRAYING FOR YOU! I think comments and calls like that should be OUTLAWED! Scare the living daylights out of you then make you wait. grrrr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just checking in............ hope everything's ok!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers that the "areas" aren't too concerning and that the news isn't something that would ruin the wonderful improvements and other news you've received so far! God is still God!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you. Let us know how you are when you can.

    ReplyDelete