Tuesday, December 15, 2009

One month, eight weeks, 1 day

One month since my surgery! Feeling much better than even last week. Each day gets a little better. Some days are hard but it is getting better. I know I will get through each day. One at a time is all I can strive for but its working.

Now here I sit. I have completed four of the 12 weeks recovering time. That means what? That means that in eight (8) weeks I can have my take down as long as there are no complications.
I pray for no complications!

It's been one day since I saw the oncologist and I am in such a better place than I was just two days ago. Praises!

So there you have it folks my Tuesday count down.

My cuff is cancer free!

ML

2 comments:

  1. Is your recovery, pain-wise, like a c-section recovery, or so so so so much worse? I'm just trying to understand what you're dealing with -- cannot imagine how much of a PITA it is to deal with the appliance (did I say that right?). Did they cut you open and do laposcopic? What will your next surgery entail?

    ReplyDelete